The year that Tom brings his solo campaign to a close, and Editors return to live action. There will be material added as and when I get it. Enjoy the music ;)
Thanks for the work breaking these up and posting, saved me a lot of time and instead spent it patching some of my wife's photos into album art for it. Such a great show, everything I'd hoped for finally making it across the pond to see them. Wish they could be convinced to add a North American leg--even a few dates in Canada if they don't want to set foot in the US at present (I wouldn't blame them).
Thanks for the work breaking these up and posting, saved me a lot of time and instead spent it patching some of my wife's photos into album art for it. Such a great show, everything I'd hoped for finally making it across the pond to see them. Wish they could be convinced to add a North American leg--even a few dates in Canada if they don't want to set foot in the US at present (I wouldn't blame them).
ReplyDelete(Lokerse)
Delete